[Anubad] Joining Mozilla Localization Team

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 08:58:09 PDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM, soumyakanti chakraborty
<soumyakanti.chakraborty at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got pointers from Sankarshan da to pitch in this list to get started.
> Please help me from here to move ahead.

Ah! Welcome.

Now, Biraj has been trying to set up a translation sprint because of
an impending deadline for FirefoxOS. If you have the time I'd request
that you join in. This is a great way to become familiar with the
translation tool (Pootle) and, also the IRC based collaborative
sessions that Biraj leads.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>