[Anubad] Joining Mozilla Localization Team

Biraj Karmakar biraj at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 27 08:52:53 PDT 2013

Hi SoumyaKanti,

Thanks for your interest.
Welcome to Ankur India. Depending upon release schedules and availability
of volunteers, we are currently working on several projects including
GNOME, Fedora, Firefox OS, KDE, Libreoffice, Mozilla Firefox etc.We have
one translation sprint on Firefox .But,date will not be fixed yet.Keep in
touch please.
Please feel free to ask any question at #ankur.org.in in Freenode.

Thank You and Warm Regrads

Biraj Karmakar
*Mozilla Reps* from India
Blog *: http://birajkarmakar.wordpress.com/*