[Anubad] bn-IN Firefox 25 (Aurora) translation sprint

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 01:37:17 PDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Biraj Karmakar <biraj at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> We all know that in pootle current version of  Firefox is 25 (Aurora).
> Here we need more than 3600 translations. For that we have to arrange
> one virtual translation sprint over IRC.

Thanks for kick-starting this. 3600 strings might be a bit too much to
complete in a single sprint - perhaps you need to plan for a staggered
sprint.
This also goes on to reiterate what I've stated earlier, sprints are
perfect to do catch-up with short term goals or, very small
objectives/tasks. Long term objectives require a continuous set of
contributions.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>