[Anubad] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2014

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 19:38:29 PDT 2013

If we would like to make a pitch, I'd like us to ensure that:

- we have a better grasp of the project objectives based on idea
- identify some qualifier tasks for this iteration
- additional mentors

And, we would like to make it easier for students to frame their idea
as a "pitch"

/s

ps: Ideally, this discussion is perhaps more suited to project-ideas