[Anubad] Joining Mozilla Localization Team

Saibal Ray sray at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 00:58:24 PDT 2013

On 09/28/2013 04:26 AM, Soumya wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Biraj Karmakar <biraj at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> Hi SoumyaKanti,
>>
>> Thanks for your interest.
>> Welcome to Ankur India. Depending upon release schedules and availability
>> of volunteers, we are currently working on several projects including
>> GNOME, Fedora, Firefox OS, KDE, Libreoffice, Mozilla Firefox etc.We have
>> one translation sprint on Firefox .But,date will not be fixed yet.Keep in
>> touch please.
>
> Getting into one translation sprint will help me get acquainted with
> the whole process. Will wait for the announcement.
> Let me know if I can get my hands dirty beforehand on something.

Hi Soumya, first of all a welcome to you. I thought to let you know that
there are many projects 'ready for translation' in
https://fedora.transifex.com/ and https://translate.zanata.org/

You may need to follow some steps before actually start with the
translation.
Go to above links > Register > Join a team

Once coordinator approve your request of joining a team, you are done!

I am working on some files there, requesting you to join.

Thanks.