[Anubad] Introduction mail

Tue Jan 15 21:01:30 PST 2013

On মঙ্গলবার 15 জানুয়ারি 2013 11:31
, Arijita Das wrote:
> Hi, I was asked  to send in an introduction mail to connect with other
> translators, working on the Mozilla projects.So,here are some details about
> me.
>
> My name is Arijita Das. I am currently pursuing my Masters in Information
> Science from Institute Of Engineering And Management(IEM),Kolkata and have
> previously completed my Bachelors in Computer Science from Calcutta
> University. I am based in West Bengal,India.I would be getting involved with
> the L10n:Teams:bn-IN.

Hello Arijita,

Welcome. As Biraj has mentioned, we are planning for another meetup
(IRC+co-located) for Gaia translations, soon. Hopefully, we'll be able to
zero-in on a date sometime in the coming week or the next. However, you do not
have to wait until then if you'd like to work on some translations to understand
the process and the content. Perhaps Biraj, Sayak,  Priyanka or Samrat can help
out Arijita to get started with a gaia translation file? :)

cheers
Runa

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Runab