[Anubad] Introduction mail

Arijita Das arijita1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:01:55 PST 2013

Hi,
I was asked  to send in an introduction mail to connect with other
translators, working on the Mozilla projects.So,here are some details about
me.

My name is Arijita Das. I am currently pursuing my Masters in Information
Science from Institute Of Engineering And Management(IEM),Kolkata and have
previously completed my Bachelors in Computer Science from Calcutta
University. I am based in West Bengal,India.I would be getting involved
with the L10n:Teams:bn-IN.

Please let me know if you need more details.

Warm regards,
Arijita