[Anubad] And, here we go again - GSoC 2013

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:47:16 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:29 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:
> <https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2013>
>
> February 11: Program announced.
>
> March 18: 19:00 UTC Mentoring organizations can begin submitting
> applications to Google.

I got side-tracked with a couple of events and wasn't able to work on
the application. However, I intend to get back to it this week and
next. Meanwhile, are there project ideas which anyone would like to
see part of our list - around language technology and, not
specifically limited to the Bengali language.

And oh ! Please spread the word about the fact that we are applying to
be a mentoring organization - we would love to see new contributors
and, new applications.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>