[Anubad] ANN: https://www.mozilla.org/bn-IN/ is now available

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 02:23:06 PST 2013

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Saibal Ray <sray at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 12/04/2013 03:07 PM, Biraj Karmakar wrote:
>>
>> Hi Saibal
>>
>> "উন্নতির হাত ধরে পথ চলা" looks good to me.
>>
>> [+] "Different by design" != "বিভিন্ন নকশা"  for this any suggestion .
>>

> Can see:
>
> ১ অনন্য সাধারণ সব নকশা (বা ডিজাইন)
> ২ বিভিন্ন নকশার সম্ভার (বা নকশার সম্ভার)
> ৩ অতুলনীয় নকশা
> ৪ অনবদ্য নকশা

I think there is a need to get in touch with brand folks at Mozilla.
My understanding of "Different by design" as a phrase is somewhat
similar to "Intended to be different". For example, check the usage of
the phrase "Defective By Design" at
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defective_by_Design> "The philosophy of
the initiative is that DRM is designed to be deliberately defective,
to restrict the use of the product"

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>