[Anubad] Firefox for Android bn-IN localization

Sayak Sarkar sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 01:59:09 PDT 2013

Hey Swarnava,

The file is still missing. I'm not sure but maybe the list's prrferences
don't allow attachments to pass through. Can you please uplpad the file
somewhere such as GDrive or Dropbox maybe and share the public link with us?

Otherwise, you may directly email the file attachment to one of us maybe?

Regards,
Sayak