[Anubad] Firefox for Android bn-IN localization

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 23:45:35 PDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Swarnava Sengupta
<swarnavasengupta at gmail.com> wrote:
> can anyone check this few translated files if everything fine or not,
> then I will proceed further more :)

I do not see any attachments with your email - could you send them
again? And, please attach first and then hit 'send'. Additionally, I
am hoping that you have not used an available service like Bing MT or,
Google Translate for the strings and words. Although we are yet to
specifically mention that, we discourage their usage because of the
restrictive terms they impose.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>