[Anubad] Firefox for Android bn-IN localization

Mon Apr 15 06:27:57 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <
sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Swarnava Sengupta
> <swarnavasengupta at gmail.com> wrote:
> > where are the stringa? i am not famillier with hg
>
> There is no need to get familiar with mercurial unless you are looking to
learn it for fun. Check the files out from the mercurial web-view,
translate, send to the list and someone can review and submit to the
repository. As Sankarshan mentioned check with Biraj and Sayak about the
files that need to be translated, but keep the conversation on the mailing
list.

People are constantly monitoring the mailing lists, so we would appreciate
if you keep the conversations here. Secondly, I have noticed that you keep
repeating your queries several times across various places (sankarshan has
given a few links in the last mail). We are here to help but would really
appreciate if you also took some effort to find some of the information by
yourself first. It would save everyone's time. Also it is not in any way
respectful on your part that you clearly don't seem to keep track of the
previous conversations and keep repeating the same questions multiple times
which we have also been answering patiently.

Runa