[Anubad] Introduction

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:00:01 PDT 2012

Hi Sucheta,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Sucheta Ghoshal
<sucheta.ghoshal at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a FOSS enthusiast and a Contributor in Wikipedia. I am currently doing
> my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Netaji Subhash
> Engineering College, Kolkata.
> Also, I do contribute to Mozilla,just started though. I am looking forward
> to work on the Bengali Language Translation of the Fedora Project.

This is fantastic !

> Here is my Wikipedia Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sucheta_Ghoshal
>
> I would love to work on this project.Please let me know if its feasible.

Currently the translation work for Fedora for Bengali (India) is
coordinated by Runa. I'm sure she will chime in with the required
steps to get things going. Thank you for stepping up to contribute
and, welcome to the project.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>