[Anubad] GSoC participation

shreyankg at gmail.com shreyankg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 00:37:18 PDT 2012

On Monday, March 26, 2012, Arunangshu Bhakta wrote:

> Hi,
> Going through the ideas page for GSoC-2012, and my interest in contributing
> to the Bengali-Opensource paradigm, brought me here.
> I am a third year student pursuing B-tech in Computer Science at Dhirubhai
> Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology.
> Though am a newbie here, but have a good command in C, Java and Python.
> Are there any suggested projects that is apt for me.

Hi,

I would suggest you go through the ideas list and look for a project that
appeals to you, or you are comfortable working on, instead of we suggesting
project for you to work on. Feel free to use this list to discuss any
ideas/projects you find interesting.

Also, since we are close to proposal drafting stage, you may want to start
working on drafting proposal as soon as possible and sharing that here
along with possible confusions and questions.

--
Peace and Love,
Shreyank Gupta