[Anubad] Gsoc 2012

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 09:44:08 PDT 2012

Hi Avinash,

Thank you for the interest in our project. I hope you've taken a look
at the list of ideas at <http://ankur.org.in/projects/project-ideas/>
The list has a few of the projects we are interested in. However, we
are also open to reading through suggestions that we receive from
interested candidates.

The form on the GSoC 2012 application system will ask you a few
questions in terms of your familiarity with the project ideas, the
amount of time you will be able to commit and so forth. Our IRC
channel is #ankur.org.in on irc.freenode.net

I'll looking forward to learning about which of the ideas listed
interest you or, whether you have a new idea you'd like to propose.

/sankarshan

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>