[Anubad] A translation editor for DTD resources

Avinash Jain jain.avi17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 07:06:54 PDT 2012

hello, myself avinash jain pursuing b.tech in cse from iiit hyderabad. i am
very much interested to take part in gsoc 2012 under ankur india
organization. I am interested in dtd editor project for which i am sending
emails from long time but not getting any response. Please help me how to
start on this project. I know bengali as well. I am from kolkata. Please
help me regarding this project. I really want to work on this project. I
just need an initiation.

--
Regards,
avinash