[Anubad] Project to Develop a system with multi-lingual capabilities in order to receive answer to user specific queries

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:23:55 PDT 2012

Hi Abhishek,

I have copied the mailing list in the reply and, have responded to the
relevant bits of your email.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 4:25 AM, Abhishek Gupta
<abhishekgupta.iitd at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a student of 3rd year pursuing a B.Tech degree in Computer Science at
> IIT Delhi (Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India). I read about
> the project ideas for Ankur and would be really glad if I can work on the
> project "Develop a system with multi-lingual capabilities in order to
> receive answer to user specific queries" under your guidance to complement
> my present knowledge.

It is good to see someone have an interest in this specific project.
To answer the question you had asked in a separate email, I'd like the
proposal from you to consider the training data for this system along
with the rationale on why you selected that as a training data. The
way we would like to undertake the projects is provide a general sense
of direction and thereafter request the interested candidates to nail
down the objectives and the route as well as the metrics which would
help us gauge the success/failure of the projects with various
milestones.

/sankarshan

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>