[Anubad] Introduction - Sayak Sarkar

Sayak Sarkar sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:02:28 PDT 2012

Hey People,

My name is Sayak Sarkar, and I'm new at Ankur. :-)

I am an M.Sc. (Computer Applications) Student at Symbiosis Institute Of
Computer Studies & Research (SICSR), Pune.

Originally from Kolkata, I'm an Open Source Contributor, interested in
Bengali Localizations for various open source projects. I'm also a Mozilla
Rep (in the Orientation Phase though) and a big time Mozillian.

I have also been involved with Bengali Translations at
translatewiki.netfor WikiMedia since November, 2011 and have also been
involved in various
activities including l10n at Mozilla since the past few of months.

Thanks a lot for having me in Ankur.

Looking forward to a good learning experience, and contributing as much as
possible for the community. :-)

Regards,
Sayak
--