[Anubad] Introduction

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 00:51:48 PST 2012

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Sucheta Ghoshal
<sucheta.ghoshal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry I couldn't contribute much, was occupied with some MediaWiki work. I
> am still finishing up something. But I do wish to contribute and work on
> some specific project.

Once you figure that you have some time on your hands let's get
talking. We'd need to run you through the
expectations_from_a_contributor as well as figure out which files
should be worked upon. It should help us work within the release
deadlines.

Runa, did you receive a response from Anubhab ?

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>