[Anubad] Translation Sprint - 29th Dec [was Re: FFx OS translation sprint]

Tue Dec 25 21:06:56 PST 2012

Hey everyone,

For the translation sprint, lets meet up on the 29th of December from 11AM
onwards, until about 4PM (with an option to continue further if required). The
IRC channel is #ankur.org.in (on Freenode) and the meetup would be at the Red
Hat office in Pune. The address is:

Red Hat Software Services India Pvt. Ltd,
Level 1 Tower 10 Cybercity, Magarpatta City

Please carry a photo-identity card with you, for the tower security to verify.

As mentioned earlier, we'll focus on getting the translations for FFx OS
completed and discuss about other translation projects that may be of interest.

cheers
Runa