[Anubad] FFx OS translation sprint

Mon Dec 17 00:49:23 PST 2012

So looks like Priyanka will be in town, but Biraj and Sayak would be remote on
those days. If we don't want to delay the sprint then we can agree on a date and
do it together as a meetup+IRC. We can have a follow up session later to catch
up on pending work/review. What do you all think?

cheers
Runa

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Runab