[Anubad] FFx OS translation sprint

Sun Dec 16 23:28:18 PST 2012

Hello,
Considering the recent interest in Firefox OS l10n from bn-IN translators here
in Pune, I was planning on having a 1 day meetup to complete whatever
translation remains for Firefox OS and review the existing work at the Red Hat
office here. And also, discuss about other applications projects which are
interesting to work on. I have a few dates in mind: 22nd, 23rd, 28th or 29th of
December. Would any of these days work?

I'll also have to know who all would be attending so that I can arrange for them
to be signed in by the Tower Security. You'll also have to carry a laptop or let
me know beforehand if you'll be unable to do so.

cheers
Runa
--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Runab