[Anubad] Thunderbird translation - round 1

Tue Sep 6 04:21:47 PDT 2011

On মঙ্গলবার 06 সেপ্টেম্বর 2011 02:25 , Swarnava Sengupta wrote:
> Amake oi link gulo dao jate sting glo upload kra ache,irc te sedin jeta
> deachle upload kre

I am assuming that this is what you are looking for:

http://runab.fedorapeople.org/Thunderbird-review/

You have to be very precise with your questions. 'Oi link' without any context
does not make any sense.

Secondly, I need a reply to my question about the current status of the files
that were being re-transalated/reviewed by you. Have you finished re-translating
them?