[Anubad] Fwd: [OSDD-Discuss] OSCAT: Open Source for Computer-Aided Translation Research

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:25:35 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raghava <raghavagps at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:22 AM
Subject: [OSDD-Discuss] OSCAT: Open Source for Computer-Aided
Translation Research
To: Open Source Drug Discovery <osdd-public at googlegroups.com>

Dear OSDD members
Here is good news, OSDD is planning to have conference "International
Conference on Open Source for Computer-Aided Translation Research
(proposed title, it may be changed)"  in last week of February 2012 at
CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh . Overall aim of
this conference is to bring expert form different fields  (like
experimental biologist, bioinformaticians, chemists, pharmacists)  on
same platform for speeding up process of drug discovery.   This is
initial stage, we need suggestions from members. In order to
facilitate active contributors of OSDD, we are also planning
fellowships/travel-grants/awards based on contribution.

We need help of all of you in order to make this conference
successful. Please suggest topics, speakers, field experts, members
for organizing committee.

With Regards

Raghava

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>