[Anubad] Swarnavo's introduction [was Re: [Discuss] Contents of Discuss digest...]

Tue Aug 9 21:54:15 PDT 2011

On বুধবার 10 আগস্ট 2011 09:31 পূর্বাহ্ণ, Swarnava Sengupta wrote:
> i cound not understand the file properly,what is sudo?how i translate them?i
> just see the POT file :O

Actually you should have been subscribed to the Anubad list, which is the
primary list for discussions. My bad. The Discuss list is the catchall to
receive translation.org robot mails. I have now subscribed you to the Anubad
list. You can safely ignore the .pot file lists coming on discuss list.

Secondly, and hopefully I'll be repeating myself the last time the following the
what I had written to you in my very first reply:

<quote>

Please subscribe to the mailing list, introduce yourself, point out to
existing translations (if any) that you have done and let's take it
further from there.

</quote>

We are still waiting to know more about you. Only after that we can guide you
further.

regards
Runa